Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010 Chinese New year

Chinese New Year 2010

The first impression of chinese new year came to my mind is the happy hour i spent when i was a kid. That time, my grandparents are still alive and living happily in their house at KL. My grandmother passed away last two years and my grandfather passed away around 10 years ago. When i was kid, roughly around 6-10 years old, our family visited grandparents once in month. My siblings and i always felt very irritating to wake up in the sunday early morning to have breakfast with grandparents. Indeed, it is quite irritating but that the happy moment i appreciated so much. We spent an hour for breakfast, and went shopping with my grandparents. Guess what groceries my grandfather loves to buy? Ais-Cream. Of course not for him, apparently is for us, his grandson and granddaughter. I miss you grandfather and grandmother.

The day before chinese new year, "nia san shi wan", everyone including dad's brothers and sisters, and of course their wives and husbands would gathered at my grandparents house. Normally there are two groups of people, one groups are formed by "old man" and the other group are us "cousin". The feelings of that moment i could still strongly remembered in my heart.

During Chinese New Year, "chu yi", before started our journey to grandparents house. Siblings and I would greeted our parents happy chinese new year to get our first "ang pou". All relative reached grandparents house in the early morning with redy attires and "ang pou". Crowded and messed environment made warmed and loved atmosphere.

2010 year of Chinese New Year is the second year i spent chinese new year without the presence of my family. But i will still greet them to have a prosperous and happy 2010 chinese new year. It's remind me, i have been two years not received any "ang pou"!!!

Anyway, I am here wish everyone have a prosperous and happy 2010 chinese new year. May all the wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment